Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twilight time!


Today at Shutter sisters the superhero challenge is twilight , how we see it.
These pictures were taken at the Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge. From the beginning to the end it was an awesome experience, actually the prettiest being at the very end. The Moody Blues say it the best and as soon as I heard the challenge the song popped in my head so I had to find the lyrics

Twilight time, to dream awhile,
Unveils a deepening blue.
As fantasy strides, over colourfull skies,
The form disappearing from view.
In twilight time, dream with me awhile.
A nightingale plays a dark mellow phrase,
Of notes that are rich and so true.
An aerial display by the firefly brigade,
Dancing to tunes no one knew.
























1 comment:

ELK said...

oh
my
goodness
one better
than the next
i will be clicking
here through out
the week end
for a treat
just amazing images