Monday, February 1, 2010

In a place long ago


We often don't realize how fast time is passing.
When I needed pictures of children exploring nature, I got out the old slides .
How could my children suddenly be old enough to have their own lives? When did they grow up? I confess at times I couldn't wait for the day.


I can only hope we appreciate the time we have here, enjoy the little things and hope for the best.



That is the beauty of children, they always look forward, something good is around the corner.



The best we can hope for it to maintain that childlike innocence and enjoy each day we have.




May you always feel the wonder of the world around you.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking back... I'm quite thankful to have had a mom who taught us to enjoy the beauty of nature instead of the advances in electronics. Thanks for the direction.