Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tornado in a Glass


If you keep your eyes open, you might just see a tornado in a glass. No , I wasn't drinking, just stirring some sugar into some fresh iced tea. I happened to place the glass where the light was coming in from the window. Once I saw it, I had to grab my camera.






The first couple of shots I didnt get the spoon out of the glass quick enough.

I changed the angle and changed the settings on the camera.





Pretty soon I found just the right spot.

Today at Shutter Sisters they talk about looking and finding something special.












I found it in a glass with some sugar and iced tea.
















For you at home with children, try this, get a glass, put about a tablespoon of sugar in it, add some Monopoly houses and make a tornado with your kids. Of course the light was gone when I came back to do this! For some reason , the tornado effect is better with sugar in the water.







1 comment:

ELK said...

this is really something I have never seen ~incredible!