Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pilgrim's View of the World



Pilgrim loves looking at the birds, of course that means he has to lay on my desk, right in front of the keyboard, which means I get flicked in the face when he gets excited about the birds at the window feeder.
Some times he gets off the desk then peers out the window at the birds, most don't pay him any mind!

My project right now is to learn Lightroom, so of course I picked the hardest picture to work on! With this type of shot there is so much going on , I found it a challenge
The last one took some of the blue out of the pic and brought back some highlights.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flattened ears and intensity Pilgrim is showing! So glad you're playing around with Lightroom. I love it.

Jean M Fogle said...

His ears are very flat, his tail was a swishing!

ELK said...

oh ...brave bird there!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that first capture Jean. :) Wonderful.