Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Get Happy- Make Giant Bubbles


While at a wedding over the weekend, I was reminded of bubbles. Instead of throwing rice, everyone was given a small container of bubbles to blow.
I was inspired to get out my big bubble maker.
I discovered the book years ago and have given numerous kits and books to friends and family.

If you havent tried blowing these monsters, you have to give it a try. I am sure you will enjoy it. The hot humid days of summer are perfect for big bubbles.
My son John and his brother Kevin used to blow bubbles on foggy mornings while waiting for the bus to pick them up.
Here John and his wife Kara, have fun making and breaking giant bubbles.
The wand is called the Bubble Thing. Anyone can do it , and after you get the book that includes the bubble thing, you are ready to go, last time I bought the book it was $16.95.


Then all you need is dish detergent, water and gylcerin. Wait for a hot humid cloudy day and have some fun!



2 comments:

ELK said...

always fun...these giant ones are really artistic! great captures!

MedaM said...

I really enjoyed this beautiful post! :-) Thanks for sharing!