Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Boredom!


Today the weather is quite dreary here, the wind is howling, the flakes are flitting and it is cold!
Like most photographers I always have plenty of work on hand to keep me busy inside.

When it turns cold I find myself going to my beach images to warm up.

I bring up images I havent worked on and while I am reliving the fun of being at the beach, I am actually getting some work done!




I always learn something when I go back to work on images.





Plus , boredom is kept at bay .










I like to sniff around for some new ways to improve my shots.







If you like beach dogs, check out my other blog
You can see more dog photos at my website Jean M Fogle Photos
There are over 1,000 pictures of dogs of all sizes doing all there is to do with dogs!

No comments: