Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weimaraner in black and white


















there is november in b&w. I love a challenge and while I have made my living from shooting dogs, I have never tried converting to b&w.


Since Elizabeth's Weimaranrer was mentioned I thought I would work on converting some Weimar images





My own JRT Molly running.








Here she is at her favorite place the beach!


She is in my book Salty Dogs

There are 39 breeds including Weimers for fans of the breed. At amazon you can use the search inside function to see the pictures in the book!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the action shots here, especially the one you caught of that Weim in full 'gather'! The shots of your JRT are great for converting to b&w.

Elizabeth Halt said...

t's a weimaraner !!!!!

I love the first and third photos of the weimy, and the photos of your JRT look like she's flying!

Anonymous said...

Great action shots and they look good in b&w!